• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 hughesjasonk

hughesjasonk

The Bad Guy!

• Administrators
  • 4,248 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 12:58 PM

So I have several cars. One in particular is my winter beater. So the same day DMSYR got into his accident I got into one in my beater as well. Some lady didn't have control of her dog and it came out from behind a bush and well... The world has one less pit bull... Here's some before and after pics.

P.S. It's a diesel baby!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Silence is golden.... But duck tape is silver.......

MOD LIST

#2 ImUrOBGYN

ImUrOBGYN

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 02:34 PM

Poor puppy, poor car, stupid irresponsible bitch.

Sorry about the car though it looked like it could use a bit of tlc, anyway. ;)

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best

2003 Pontiac Vibe GT - 1989 Toyota Supra Turbo - 2010 Toyota RAV4 V6 4x4

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

"Too many good docs are gettin' outta business. Too many OBGYN's aren't able to practice their... their love with women all across this country."
George W. Bush

#3 FinalGear

FinalGear

Guru

• Members
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 11:33 PM

geezz.. a pit bull did that your Volkswagen!
on the flip-side.. at least it wasn't your Golf R or Golf GTI 2.0T SE or R32 that got damage :)

#4 dmsyr

dmsyr

Assy McGee

• Moderators
  • 3,316 posts
  • LocationAlbuquerque, NM
  • Vehicle(s):That slammed 3p1 XRS
    04 Saturn Vue (RIP 10-30-2015)
    2013 Chevy Equinox

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:34 AM

That's legit. The rally lights look pretty sweet. Keeping the bumper cover and fenders unpainted? It looks good as is IMO.

Wait...you got rid of the mk5 TDI and got a mk4 TDI? Or do you love TDI's? Are you eligible for that $500 from VW for faking emissions numbers on the diesels?

Injen,Redliner9k PPE header,2.5 custom exhaust,ES MM Inserts, Ksport coilovers,TRD quickshifter,custom painted carbon fiber hood,headlight projector retrofit,6000k lows,4300k fogs,Altis grille,Altis 2nd gens,Altis roof spoiler,PR LIP,VG Sharkfin antenna,Altis duckbill spoiler,ESAM visors,Ultra Racing 4 pt. strut bar,Aodhan AH05 wheels
'03 Matrix XRS ECU-LIFTing at 6200

scoottuned reflash - LIFTing at 5500

BOLTED AND SLAMMED

#5 hughesjasonk

hughesjasonk

The Bad Guy!

• Administrators
  • 4,248 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 01:58 AM

That's legit. The rally lights look pretty sweet. Keeping the bumper cover and fenders unpainted? It looks good as is IMO.

Wait...you got rid of the mk5 TDI and got a mk4 TDI? Or do you love TDI's? Are you eligible for that $500 from VW for faking emissions numbers on the diesels?

I have a mk4 and mk5. I did get the package. It's 500 visa 500 vw credit and 3y roadside

I'm going to paint it in grey bedliner
Silence is golden.... But duck tape is silver.......

MOD LIST

#6 Stepheuxo

Stepheuxo

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 04:29 PM

I am sorry to hear that your health is not doing good. Please keep us informed and I hope you start feeling better soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users