#21 MikeR

MikeR

• Members
  • 597 posts
  • LocationArizona
  • Vehicle(s):12 VW GTI
    05 Corolla XRS (traded and missed)

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:35 PM

How good is your insurance? JK. As soon as you plug it in, you will know. It is up to you. I was just throwing it out there as I will never put it back in.

Superbro,
Yeah unless I have a harness, I can't do direct wire connection to battery. I'll have to search around for a diagram and see if I can figure out how to get power to it from the pins. If GTE doesn't take it, I just may rip it apart. LOL.

#22 superbro

superbro

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationOrange County, CA
  • Vehicle(s):03 Matrix

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:29 PM

How good is our insurance? JK. As soon as you plug it in, you will know. It is up to you. I was just throwing it out there as I will never put it back in.

Superbro,
Yeah unless I have a harness, I can't do direct wire connection to battery. I'll have to search around for a diagram and see if I can figure out how to get power to it from the pins. If GTE doesn't take it, I just may rip it apart. LOL.

Bring it on the 1st and ill try and do it.

#23 SpyX

SpyX

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

my friend has put it on before but it looks ugly because all the gaps. He got no issue like smoke or other issue happen but like every people say just get a aftermarket one.

#24 MikeR

MikeR

• Members
  • 597 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

Bring it on the 1st and ill try and do it.

Awesome, I will.

GTE,
If you don't come up with a solution by next weekend, I'll check the 05 hu to make sure it is functioning correctly if you are interested.

#25 gte

gte

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:59 AM

Well I'm going out of the country for the first half of June, so I'm wondering if I should have you ship it to me, or if I should wait until after I get back? Which would you prefer? I will rescue your CD's and send them back btw.
Four six speed turbos.
3 TT Supras and an XRS (260whp)

#26 MikeR

MikeR

• Members
  • 597 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 23 May 2013 - 04:59 PM

Whatever works for you - I can ship it out at any time. PM your your address and I will have the shipping department figure out ground cost to your location. Just the 05 hu or both?

#27 gte

gte

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:48 PM

I sent you a PM, I guess whichever one has the 6 disc, I think you said one is a 6 disc and one is a single disc?

Whatever works for you - I can ship it out at any time. PM your your address and I will have the shipping department figure out ground cost to your location. Just the 05 hu or both?

Four six speed turbos.
3 TT Supras and an XRS (260whp)

#28 Thomaswgoh

Thomaswgoh

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:18 PM

Quick Question.Anybody know which Scion Units fit in an 09 Matrix with base radio?I want to bump the output a bit, add an RCA for a suband Bluetooth capability.I searched but info is not that solid.

#29 EricTMah

EricTMah

• Moderators
  • 649 posts
  • Vehicle(s):05 Corolla XRS - Sleeping
    16 Kia Soul

Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:04 PM

Quick Question.Anybody know which Scion Units fit in an 09 Matrix with base radio?I want to bump the output a bit, add an RCA for a suband Bluetooth capability.I searched but info is not that solid.

These guys are not around anymore, and I'm not sure.  You might want to try and ask your question over on the FB page.  Or you'll be waiting a long time for an answer here lol

Ever consider an aftermarket head unit? Most come with RCA's and Bluetooth now.  For a reasonable price as well.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users